Thursday 22 October 2009

childs disney apron




Today Ted is wearing an apron hand embroidered with Mickey Mouse. A very old apron I bought at an antique fair and looks like it has never been worn.
Also a disney coronation apron, an ebay purchase from America. It has a story on the apron about Donald and his nephews going to the coronation in 1953.
Tried to lay the apron down to take a better picture but Charlotte had other ideas and thought it a good place for a wash.
Thank you Ted for being such a good model again, I hope Charlotte is not becoming jealous. Though not in this post Emily was watching from a nearby chair, maybe plotting her revenge on supermodel Ted.


1 comment:

  1. Hello darling, I have missed you so much!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind wishes for my dad's speedy recovery. I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend; you truly are the gem in my teacup. I am now off to stroll around your blog to see what I have missed.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete