Saturday 5 December 2009

Charlotte and Emily being models.


Charlotte and Emily think these pics may get them jobs as chocolate box lid models though Charlotte is not looking cute enough I think.
Emily is crashed out on the verandah but Charlotte is staying alert for the local bird life.







Here's Charlotte trying her old "look I've lost a leg" trick. Sorry Charlotte I only fell for that one the first time. She is sitting on the lace tablecloth I bought at the op shop and dyed blue and I love the china fruit bowl which my family make fun of but which may have to go soon to make way for royal "stuff".




2 comments:

  1. They did their best, lol ! Models are not in the same mood every day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily does make a lovely draught stopper in front of your door.

    ReplyDelete